Brookline Street Studio is now Birch Paper and Home!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Whale watch?



It's been a busy, but fun week! My dad and stepmother are visiting from Florida and we always have a week filled with activities when they are here. Yesterday's event was a whale watch out of Rye, NH. I put the emphasis on the word watch, as we didn't actually see a single whale. There were rumors of a dolphin sighting, but I think that may have been an artifact of 4 hours in the sun and major waves.

Despite the lack of sightings, it was a beautiful day for a boat ride. Windy, yes, but that made for some really fun swells--it was like riding a mini rollercoaster over, and over, and over..... So glad I don't get seasick!

I'm still busy at work on projects, life, business, etc. Hope to get to the flea market this weekend, but family takes priority, so we'll see. Having family close is a happy blessing--one I appreciate every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment