Brookline Street Studio is now Birch Paper and Home!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Before I Move On: Best of 2011


As I do every year, I've spent the past couple of weeks in planning mode. Where do I want to be by the end of 2012? What do I want to accomplish this year? How do I hope to grow as a Christian, mom and business woman?

But before I officially say good-bye to the past year and leap forward into 2012, I want to share a few of my favorite posts from the past year. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Favorite Purchase: My Cavachon puppy, Cocoa!


Favorite Shopping Trip: Elephant's Truck Flea Market (well, sort-of)


Most Exciting Moment (professionally): Being featured on Chronicle!


Favorite Creative Project: Decoupage Easter Eggs


Favorite Repurposing Project: Memo Board from Mattress Springs


Favorite Display: First Installation at From Out of the Woods


Best Idea: Handbound IPad Covers


Favorite Photo: Sunrise in Cape Neddick, ME


Favorite Move: My New Studio at Lake Street Mills, Nashua, NH


What a year! 2011 was filled with blessings and struggles, big changes, and many happy moments. I look forward to what God has in store for the year ahead!

Happy New Year!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. always inspiring! hoping your year is as amazing as you are <3
    heather~

    ReplyDelete