Brookline Street Studio is now Birch Paper and Home!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hampton Beach...in the winter?


The weather here in New Hampshire has been amazing, to say the least!  The sun is shining, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, leaves are budding!  The kids and I actually took a trip to Hampton Beach this past weekend to drink in the warm rays of sunshine!  It was a perfect day filled with fun photos (that's my little girl, about to get her head drenched by an incoming wave!), playing in the sand, games of catch with someone special (you know who you are:-), kite flying (well attempting to fly, anyway), and a trip to the Beach Plum!  I ate my first lobster roll in three years and oooohhhhh, was it yummy!


That's my little Tucker trying like the dickens to get his super-cool-biplane-kite off the ground...maybe next time, little guy!


We took pictures of words and messages to each other written in the sand.  This one is from my daughter:-)  Love you, girl!

Have a happy day,
Michelle

1 comment: