Brookline Street Studio is now Birch Paper and Home!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Great Day


I thought I should follow-up my last post with one that was...just the opposite!  A day with my beautiful children at the beach...that's just plain perfect!  Add to that a fantastic lobster roll at the Beach Plum in Hampton...


...a successful state gymnastics competition for my daughter...


...and an unexpected yard sale (sorry kids!)...

 This huge suitcase was locked and without a key.  A few old dental tools later and...well...lock was picked and here is the inside...



My first thought for this suitcase is to add casters and turn it into a coffee table, but, we'll see...Also found this great crate.  Large, green...perfect for summer entertaining supplies!

And...I'm leaving for a long weekend in Seattle in a few short days!!!  Haven't had a vacation in...well...um...hmmmm........

Hope you, too, had a happy weekend!

Michelle

1 comment: