Brookline Street Studio is now Birch Paper and Home!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Restocking



It's been a busy shopping week around here!  I've been restocking my spaces at From Out of the Woods and Mill City and have lots of new items to share.  Take a look...

Now at From Out of the Woods Antiques in Goffstown...

 I assembled this little table from a wooden ironing board base and a large galvanized tray.  I love the simple, industrial look and the flexibility to adjust it's height to any use!


I love apothecary jars!  I filled this one with a collection of nautical pulleys.

 
I also love old shoe factory racks...just take a look in my studio sometime!  This one required a good cleaning job, a complete sanding and a new stain/wax.  It is gorgeous!

 
Wreath I made from antique French dictionary pages. 

 
A couple of vintage photo albums.  Both are large and in never-used condition!

 
Chalkboards I made from old cupboard doors and metal bin pulls. 

 
 
And now for Mill City...
 
 
I restocked at this location twice last week! I actually pulled a few items from my own house to fill the space!

These two little tables were in my last blog post.  Both have metal bases and antique bread board tops.

 
This old catnip crate is huge!  It would look great with casters and a glass top as a coffee table.  And don't you just love the graphics?!


I've used this old wooden tool box to hold mail in my kitchen for several years.  Now it is ready to find a new use in another home.

 
I love this old chippy bird cage.  The bottom is missing, making it great to use as a cloche (or a light fixture?).

 
 
This old shoe rack is a great size.  The height is perfect for use in entertaining.  The wheels turn smoothly.  The bottom shelf is extra deep to hold dishes, wine bottles, etc...  I used a dark stain on this piece to give it character and presence.  Love it!

 
Stop on by!  Both Mill City and From Out of the Woods are open daily.  Hours are posted in the top right column of my blog.
 
 
Have a great week and keep safe in the coming storm!
 
Michelle
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks beautiful! Wish I could visit!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete