Brookline Street Studio is now Birch Paper and Home!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Spring at Mill City Antiques




It may be snowing outside, but my space at Mill City Antiques definitely feels like Spring!  I brought in some new pieces this week and gave the space a fresh new look!  Lots of other dealers were in doing the same thing, so if you're getting the winter blues, Mill City is the place to go!

I just added this sideboard to my space and it won't last long!  It's painted with cream chalk paint and has all the original hardware and tons of storage space!


I love to use natural elements in decorating.  This little boxwood placecard holder carries a vintage french vocabulary card that reads, "bois" (wood).  It's perfect alongside the piece of sculptural driftwood!


This little wire egg carrier is perfect with Easter right around the corner.


More eggs...this time in apothecary jars.  I made the tags using 19th century hand-colored illustrations of nests and eggs.


Another love...shoe lasts!  I just picked up a large lot of them and am looking forward to getting creative!  I see bookends, shelf brackets...



Hope to see you at Mill City!  Stay tuned for news of my new studio opening at the Manchester Mills in April...a business venture in Kennebunkport, ME...and other exciting changes to come!

Have a happy day!

Michelle

1 comment: