Brookline Street Studio is now Birch Paper and Home!

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Upcycled Style!



Have you seen Matthew Mead's new magazine, Upcycled Style?  If not, run right out and get a copy! It's hitting shelves everywhere!!!  Matthew is an incredibly talented photographer, designer and stylist.  I absolutely love everything he does!  And this is why I am so very honored to be featured in his article, Book Smart!  Take a look...



For those of you who have already seen the article, I have a confession to make.  My studio only looks this tidy when I'm NOT WORKING.  My creative process is messy.  I have a tendency to have several projects going at once, filling every surface in the room with "stuff."  But I'm getting better at reigning in my clutter because a cluttered space leads to a cluttered mind.  Plus, my studio is such a happy place when it's in order:-)



(Can you believe I scored this piece for $40?)



That's just a little taste of the article.  I don't want to spoil it for those of you who haven't picked up the magazine yet!  You can find a copy at major bookstore chains and grocery stores in the US and Canada, as well as Target, Walmart, Rite-Aid, and Walgreens.  I'd love to hear your feedback!

Have a happy day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment