Brookline Street Studio is now Birch Paper and Home!

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Now at Antiques, Etc., in Exeter




I'm so excited to be setting up shop in my new home town, Exeter, NH.  I've rented space in a recently opened multi-dealer shop right on main street, called Antiques, Etc.  The shop is owned and managed by Andrea of Willowby Wood, who also sells at Sage Farm.  It's a great location, just a few steps from Stillwells Ice Cream and a short walk from the farmer's market, river walk and boathouse!

I have the first space on the left as you walk into the shop.  It's next to the window, so it feels light and happy!  I filled the space with tulips and daisies, so that helps give it that springtime feel:-)





It looks like I'll be working Mondays and Fridays, 10-1:30.  I'd love to see some of my old clients and meet some new ones!  I've had such fun meeting the people who've strolled in to check out the new shop!  One step closer to having my own storefront!!!!!!

Have a happy day!

Michelle Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment