Brookline Street Studio is now Birch Paper and Home!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

New at the Spaulding Cooperage


I brought some new items over to the Cooperage this week...finally!  I've been so busy with book orders I haven't had time for big projects! 

I've had this desk in storage for two years!  Just waiting for inspiration...  I've been on a grey kick lately, so it first got a coat of french gray paint and and a good sanding.  Then I covered the kneehole and sides with pages from an old french book.  Ooh la la!







The little side table was featured in a previous post.  Here is a close up of the gorgeous journal pages I used to cover the drawers and sides.


For a little bit of texture, I made a wreath out of old dictionary pages and filled a large jar with vintage embroidery thread.



Head on over to the Spaulding Cooperage in Townsend to see more!

Have a happy day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment