Brookline Street Studio is now Birch Paper and Home!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Now Carrying Jeanne d'Arc Living!



I received my first box of magazines and linens from Jeanne d'Arc Living today!  I can't wait to share them with all of you!  The April issue of this beautiful magazine will be available this weekend at the Townsend Harbor Market as part of my Barn Loft display.  At only $14 an issue, how can you resist?! 

Here's a little peek inside...

...beautiful French embroidery forms...

...a spring tea with lavender meringues...

...vintage paperbacks tied up in twine...

...pick up your copy to see more!!!  The photography, writing and subjects are all stunning in this acclaimed Danish living magazine.  I will begin shipping with the May issue of the magazine, and will offer free mainland shipping to all of my blog followers!  I'll be setting up a link for pre-ordering the magazine in the next couple of weeks.

Also in this wonderful package from Denmark...vintage French grain sacks!  These will be for sale at the Market this weekend, as well, then on my Etsy site. 



I have two in green, as well...I guess I can part with them...

Have a happy day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment