Brookline Street Studio is now Birch Paper and Home!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Marketplace at Townsend Harbor



Had to start off with a rainbow today. Who doesn't love a rainbow? Had fun explaining the physics of the light refraction to the kids, though they still thought I was "magic" to be able to predict where the rainbow would be.

I have to be honest and say I have little energy left to blog this evening. I slept only 3 hours last night trying to get a wholesale order ready for Brimfield. Needless to say, an "all-nighter" feels much differet at 40 than it did at 20. In light of all this, I'll let the photos speak for themselves. Here is a brief "sneak peek" at our space at the Townsend Harbor Marketplace. I think we'll have a fabulous weekend at the Coop and the Marketplace:










See you in the AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment