Brookline Street Studio is now Birch Paper and Home!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Vacation



Though it's back to business this week, I spent last week in York, Maine, with my kids and three other families. Despite being a bit hectic with 8 kids, two dogs and 9 adults, the kids and I had a wonderful time. I'm so thankful for the opportunity to ly on the beach soaking up the sun, build sand castles and ride the waves with my kids. The week was remarkably relaxing and I can't wait to do it all again next year!



The last day of my vacation, I got up early and watched the sun rise at the rocky beach that was just steps from our cottage. Photos don't do the experience justice, but here are a few anyway.















Have a happy day!



Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! So glad you had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle!

    Great pics! Wounderous beauty so captivates me!

    Sun rises and sunsets are my favorites!

    I took a whole roll of film in a matter of minutes during my vaca in Cali 11 years ago...this week!

    It's nice to see you enjoying what you love to do!

    ~ Rick

    ReplyDelete