Brookline Street Studio is now Birch Paper and Home!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New Tags

I've been busy in the studio creating fun products for the Spring...which I hope will be here soon! I don't know about you, but if it's going to be winter, I want a REAL winter, complete with lots of snow to play in! If there is going to be no snow, then I'm ready for spring!

With that in mind, I created a few new series of tags. They can be used for gift tags, labels, napkin rings, placecards, home decor....the options are endless! I'd love to hear your ideas! All are available on my etsy site:)

Set of 6 tags, each with a unique image of a nest and egg from 19th century natural history book:


Set of 6 tags, each with a unique image of a bird/nest and a Bible verse. These tags were created using antique prayer cards found in the attic of an old farmhouse.

Set of 6 tags, each with a unique image from a textbook of Spencerian Penmanship. Each has a banner to be filled with your greeting, a guest's name, a label...it's up to you!


Have a happy day!

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Great tags! Especially love the graphics on the center set! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Working on some verse tags and ran across these. They're lovely.

    ReplyDelete