Brookline Street Studio is now Birch Paper and Home!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wedding guestbooks

I've been working on a number of custom wedding guestbooks lately (yes, that's why you haven't seen much else from me for a while).  I enjoy doing custom work...what fun to hear the responses of brides when I get their "visions" just right!  Here are photos of three I finished this week:

This one for Kara, who is getting married at Fenway Park (how cool is that!?).  Her colors are royal blue and champagne.





 This book is for Anne.  She was looking for neutrals, texture, and elegance.  The cover is covered in a natural, unbleached linen and the binding is finished with ivory linen bookcloth and ribbon.




Finally, this book was covered in a grey-blue printed Lokta paper with an ivory linen binding and ribbon.  Thanks, Elaine!




Finally, can't forget the packaging!  All tied up and ready to go!


Have a happy day!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment