Brookline Street Studio is now Birch Paper and Home!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Digging Day


I did a little digging this weekend with my wonderful boyfriend!  We found a great shop on our way home from breakfast and shopping for trailers (yup, kicking up my cargo capacity!).  Two more weeks until the flea markets open...I can't wait!  In the meantime, I uncovered some fun goodies that will soon make their way to Mill City.

My two favorite items in the photo above are the old washtub, in great condition with chippy cream paint, and the expandable luggage rack from an old Model T Ford.  I can already see the tub filled with ice and party refreshments!  And the luggage rack plus some old barn wood will be a very cool shelf.



I can never pass up vintage office supplies...check out these awesome little staplers!


This pedestal base will be great as a centerpiece or serving piece.


Not a great picture, I know, but what a great little crate!  It reads, "Blue Anchor, Inc, United States of America."  


These two little architectural pieces will be put to use as bookends.


I love the look of this old painters step ladder.  It's a great display piece inside or out!

Stop by Mill City Antiques and do some digging of your own!

Have a great week!
Michelle

1 comment: